Thank you for your interest in the Island Queen Cruise for your group tour. The following are some things that you need to know when booking your tour:
- A group must be comprised of 30 or more paying customers.
- Reservations are required.
- No deposit is required – simply have the group leader or tour guide pay for the tickets once the group arrives.
- The tour guide and bus driver receive complimentary tickets if they choose to board the ship.
- The crew begins boarding 20 minutes prior to departure time.
- If you arrive early, there are retail shops open on the waterfront.
- If you need help arranging for meals and/or accommodation, please let us know.
- There is ample free dockside parking for buses.
- The ship is wheelchair accessible.